Model ： HQ5P-40P Features 1) High Module conversion efficiency, through superior manufacturing technology 2) 0 to +5W positive tolerance for mainstream products 3) Certified to withstand high wind loads and snow loads 4) Anodizedaluminum is for improving corrosion resistance 5) Anti-reflective,...
Voltage at Maximum Power
Current at Maximum Power
1) High Module conversion efficiency, through superior manufacturing technology
2) 0 to +5W positive tolerance for mainstream products
3) Certified to withstand high wind loads and snow loads
4) Anodizedaluminum is for improving corrosion resistance
5) Anti-reflective, Highly transparent, low iron tempered glass
6) Excellent performance under low light environment
Using Solar Panels For Primary Electrical Power
The second use of solar panels is to provide primary power to RV house systems.
This involves the installation of several solar panels and other gear, together sometimes called a solar kit, to create and regulate enough power for routine operation of your RV’s house systems.
For anyone new to RV solar, it’s easiest to think of an RV solar system as more or less a big, expensive battery charger.
Anything that can run off your batteries can be run from an RV solar system.
As you can imagine, RV solar systems are especially helpful for boondockers and dry campers.
An RV solar panel is much like a battery in that it supplies electricity at a certain voltage.
The major difference is that the panel itself needs the sunlight to make electricity while batteries require a chemical reaction to do the same.
HQ solar powered lighting offers the following benefits for street light case:
1. eliminates expensive mains cable installation costs
2. eliminates any associated electricity bills
3. increases public safety and aids in providing a safe working environment in areas where mains power is difficult to access
4. fully automatic operation
5. high quality construction and components
6. designed for easy servicing and maintenance where required
Solar Kits RV/Marine
These Solar Kits are perfect for RVs, House Boats, and remote charging locations. Choose from single battery system kits, to dual battery charging kits that are perfect for maintaining house batteries as well as a starting battery system.
RV and Marine Solar Power Solutions
A solar-recharged battery system offers the freedom to run lights, refrigerators, fans and electronics anywhere the sun shines – even remote locations. line of products are used to supply both AC and DC power and can be installed in all types of RVs, trailers and boats. inverters, chargers, batteries and solar charging kits are the professionals choice and are used in installations where more dependable power is required.