Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp)
Optimum Operating Current (Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage (Voc)
Short Circuit Current (Isc)
Maximum Power at STC (Pmax)
Operating Module Temperature
-40 °C to +85 °C
Maximum System Voltage
1000 V DC (IEC) / 600V DC (UL)
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
STC: lrradiance 1000 W/m2, module temperature 25 °C, AM=1.5;
Best in Class AAA solar simulator (IEC 60904-9) used, power measurement uncertainty is within +/- 3%
Poly-crystalline silicon 156 × 156 mm (6 inches)
No. of Cells
60 (6 × 10)
1620 × 992 × 40mm
Glass 4.0 mm tempered glass
Anodized aluminium alloy
IP67 rated (3 bypass diodes)
TUV (2Pfg1169:2007), UL 4703, UL444.0 mm2, symmetrical lengths
(-) 900mm and (+) 900 mm
Mechanical load test
277g steel ball falls down from 1m height and 60m/s wind
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature (NOCT)
Temperature Coefficient of Pmax
Temperature Coefficient of Voc
Temperature Coefficient of Isc
Pieces per pallet
Pallets per container
Pieces per container
`Solar power stations
`Rural electrification, Small home power systems
`Power supply for traffic, security, gas industry
`12V and 24V battery charging system
`Other industrial and commercial applications
> 25 years Warranty
> Highest conversion efficiency of 17%
> Anti-reflective and anti-soiling surface power loss from dirt and dust
> Excellent mechanical load resistance
> PID resistant, high salt and ammonia resistance
All our solar panels following IEC6125, IEC61730 standard, Have CE, TUV, MCS, CGC Certificates, also on Australia Clean Energy Council (CEC) list.
Learn to mount our own solar panel in 11 steps.
1. On the roof, lay out the locations of the stanchions that will support the solar panels.
2. Screw each stanchion through the roof and into a roof rafter. Also, be sure the stanchion flashing fits beneath the roof shingles to prevent leaks.
3. Fasten the upper and lower aluminum rails to the stanchions with stainless steel bolts. Tighten the bolts with an impact driver.
4. Measure diagonally across from the end of the upper rail to the end of the lower rail. Repeat to measure the opposite diagonal distance. If the two measurements are equal, then the rails are square. If they're not equal, adjust one of the rails.
5. Now install the middle rail, aligning it with the upper and lower rail.
6. Run electrical conduit and wiring up to each array of solar panels.
7. Install a micro inverter beneath each solar panel, effectively wiring the panels in parallel with each other, not in series.
8. Securely attach a 6-gauge bare copper grounding wire to each inverter, which will ground the entire system.
9. Make the wire connections from the location of one array of solar panels to the next.
10. Set the solar panel onto the stanchions, snap together the plug connections, then screw the retaining clips to the rails to secure the panel.
11. From inside the basement, complete the electrical work by extending the wires from the solar panels, through a new electrical meter and into an electrical sub-panel.
At present, solar energy power generation system is a more important way to convert solar energy into electricity. Solar panels are one of them, but there is a problem of low photoelectric conversion efficiency, which is caused by a variety of factors, However, the installation process is the problem that can be solved or improved, so in the end how to optimize or solve the problem of solar panel installation process?
First of all, you can analyze the solar panel installation process affects the light incident in the following areas.
The first aspect is the way the panels rotate and the utilization of solar energy. As demonstrated by various examples, when solar energy is at the panel, the amount of solar energy absorbed per unit area is at its maximum, at which time it can be utilized to the fullest extent Solar energy, the full solar energy into electricity; the second aspect is the sun with the solar panel solar panel rotation angle and rotation angle between the solar panel rotation angle can affect the spotlight intensity, according to the solar panel The power generation principle is the use of light incident on the semiconductor caused by the photoelectric effect of power generation, then the amount of light injection can affect the power generation.
Second, where to start optimizing the installation process?
What we should do is to understand the amount of solar radiation in our region, to be familiar with the meteorological data of the location, to find the monthly average daily amount of radiation on the water level in the area, and to adjust the incident light intensity of the solar panel for the lowest and highest solar radiation to be more effective The use of solar panels, so that more solar energy into electricity, improve solar energy utilization. In addition, one of the problems that can not be ignored is that in different seasons, at different times, the azimuthal peaks at different azimuths are not the same, so we should pay attention to the incidence of sunlight in sunny summer and cold winter , In different seasons to adjust the installation of solar panels; the same time in order to make more efficient use of space to avoid the process of sunlight incident blocked, the installation of solar panels should be avoided as much as possible tall buildings.
Slitting, cleaning, preparation of suede, peripheral etching, removal of the back PN + junction, making the upper and lower electrodes, making antireflection film, sintering, testing sub-file 10 steps. Solar cell specific production process instructions
(1) slice: multi-line cutting, silicon rods cut into square silicon.
(2) Cleaning: Clean with the conventional silicon cleaning method, and then remove the 30-50um with the acid (or alkali) solution to cut the damage layer on the silicon surface.
(3) Preparation of suede: Anisotropic etching of silicon wafer with alkali solution The suede is prepared on the surface of the silicon wafer.
(4) Phosphorus diffusion: The diffusion is made by coating source (or liquid source, or solid-state nitride phosphor sheet source) to form a PN + junction, the junction depth is generally 0.3-0.5um.
(5) Peripheral etching: The diffusion layer formed on the peripheral surface of the silicon wafer during diffusion will short-circuit the upper and lower electrodes of the cell and remove the peripheral diffusion layer by masking wet etching or plasma dry etching.
(6) Remove the back PN + junction. Common wet etching or grinding method to remove the back PN + junction.
(7) production of the upper and lower electrodes: vacuum evaporation, electroless nickel or aluminum printing and sintering process. First make the next electrode, and then make the electrode. Aluminum paste printing is a large number of methods used.
(8) the production of antireflection film: In order to reduce the reflection loss, the silicon surface covered with an antireflection film. Production of antireflection film material MgF2, SiO2, Al2O3, SiO2, Si3N4, TiO2, Ta2O5 and so on. Process available vacuum coating, ion plating, sputtering, printing, PECVD method or spray method.
(9) Sintering: The battery chip is sintered on the base of nickel or copper.
(10) test sub-file: According to the provisions of the specification parameters, test classification.