Solar Panel Application Extensive And Widespread Use
The role of Solar Panel Application is the sun's light energy into electricity, the output DC into the battery. Solar Panel Application are one of the most important components of solar power generation systems, and their conversion rates and service life are important factors in determining whether solar cells are of value. Solar cell components can be composed of a variety of different sizes of solar cell array, also known as solar array. The power output capacity of Solar Panel Application is closely related to the size of the area. The larger the area, the greater the output power under the same lighting conditions. The advantages and disadvantages of Solar Panel Application mainly by the open circuit voltage and short circuit current to measure these two indicators.
(1) monocrystalline silicon solar cell current single crystal silicon solar cell photoelectric conversion efficiency of about 15%, the highest reached 24%, which is all types of solar cells in the photoelectric conversion efficiency of the highest, but the production cost is very large, So that it can not be used extensively and widely. Since monocrystalline silicon is typically coated with tempered glass and waterproof resin, it is rugged and durable for up to 15 years and up to 25 years.
(2) polycrystalline silicon solar cell polycrystalline silicon solar cell production process and monocrystalline silicon solar cells almost, but the polysilicon solar cell photoelectric conversion efficiency will have to reduce a lot of its photoelectric conversion efficiency of about 12% (July 1, 2004 Japan Sharp listed efficiency of 14.8% of the world's highest efficiency polysilicon solar cells). From the production cost, than the monocrystalline silicon solar cells to be cheaper, easy to manufacture materials, save power consumption, the total cost of production is low, so get a lot of development. In addition, the life of polysilicon solar cells than the monocrystalline silicon solar cells shorter. From the performance and price ratio, monocrystalline silicon solar cells also slightly better.
(3) amorphous silicon solar cells Amorphous silicon solar cells in 1976 is the emergence of new thin film solar cells, monocrystalline silicon and polycrystalline silicon solar cell production methods are completely different, greatly simplifies the process, silicon material consumption is small, Lower power consumption, its main advantage is in low light conditions can generate electricity. However, the main problem of amorphous silicon solar cells is the low efficiency of photoelectric conversion, the current international advanced level of about 10%, and not stable enough, with the extension of time, the conversion efficiency of attenuation.
(4) Multicomponent compounds Solar cells Multicomponent compounds Solar cells are solar cells that are not made of single element semiconductor materials. Now the variety of countries to study, most have not yet industrial production, mainly in the following: a) cadmium sulfide solar cells. b) gallium arsenide solar cells. c) copper indium selenium solar cells (new multi - band gap gradient Cu (In, Ga) Se2 thin film solar cells). Cu (In, Ga) Se2 is a kind of semiconductor material with excellent performance and has the gradient energy band gap (the energy difference between the conduction band and the valence band). It can expand the solar energy absorption spectrum range and improve the photoelectric conversion effectiveness. Based on it can be designed to photoelectric conversion efficiency than silicon thin film solar cells significantly improved thin film solar cells. Can achieve the photoelectric conversion rate of 18%, and such thin film solar cells so far, no light radiation caused by performance degradation effect (SWE), the photoelectric conversion efficiency than the current commercial thin film Solar Panel Application increased by about 50 ~ 75% of the world's highest level of photoelectric conversion efficiency in thin-film solar cells.
Use of Solar Panel Application
(1) Solar Panel Application made of high crystalline silicon material, and with high strength, light transmission performance of solar special glass and high-performance, UV-resistant special sealing material laminated Solar Panel Application, can be anti-ice and snow zone. In the harsh environment of temperature changes can be used normally, in the course of the use of solar energy into electricity; so, as long as the sun can generate electricity, is an advanced, pollution-free environmentally friendly high-tech products.
(2) Solar Panel Application used in any solar photovoltaic systems, such as lighting and household appliances, or a variety of small, medium and large solar power stations. According to the user application requirements to design the required shape and power, Solar Panel Application can be used in series or parallel use, installed in the sun directly, without any occlusion position, fixed with a bracket. The installation direction is slightly tilted and the inclination angle is determined by the geographical position. The solar panel is facing the sun, and the installation angle (referring to the angle of the front panel of the solar panel and the ground) is the same as the local latitude. If conditions permit, the tilt of Solar Panel Application can be adjusted with the seasonal changes. One of the benefits of using Solar Panel Application is to keep the battery in a floating state, which can more favorably suppress the degree of polarization, so that the battery life is significantly extended, this effect is 1 +1> 2 relationship.